Around The League: 2018 Offseason

Zontar

35 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Rod Pedersen saying there's no question Carter will be a Riders player in 2018......essentially that this is all much ado about nothing. Not sure how that can possibly be.

CONSPIRACY! The haters are just trying to slander Carter's good name. He goes to church every Sunday, he helps little old ladies cross the street and you will never find a finer example of a human being anywhere. 

25 minutes ago, Booch said:

Pederson is just a homer flag waving tool...never take what flies out his yap as anything significant

Just listening his spin and interpretation of things makes me wanna jump in front of a semi

Totally understandable, however might I suggest simply pushing Pederson in front of that semi instead? The life of one vs. the lives of many. It really is a no brainer. In fact it might make you a modern day hero. 

25 minutes ago, Booch said:

Pederson is just a homer flag waving tool...never take what flies out his yap as anything significant

Living out in Saskatchewan like I do, I actually listen to Peterson quite a bit. I don't take his rants too seriously. A Rider homer, for sure, bordering on insanity perhaps, but I do find him quite hilarious.

2 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

Living out in Saskatchewan like I do, I actually listen to Peterson quite a bit. I don't take his rants too seriously. A Rider homer, for sure, bordering on insanity perhaps, but I do find him quite hilarious.

I've listened to his show, a few times. I thought it was pretty good. Had good guests from across the CFL, and it wasn't just about the Riders.

Contrary to what people think, 620 CKRM is not loaded with blind homers either.

Steve Walsh coaching in Sask.  Some famous people coming to coach in the CFL.

Edited by Mark F