Around The League: 2018 Offseason

Zontar

Pretty sure I was told our Oline was garbage last few years and not a single one of them would be a starter over what the riders had on their line. Was also continuously ridiculed at the fact we had to start 3 imp OL.  Guess I'll start hearing that Bond is Plazoo bound,  the architech of line stability and 3 imp OL is the new trend :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see how Bond does at tackle.  If he's playing OG again i don't really see much difference other than $ between Dennis at OG and Bond,  as Dennis played better once they moved him inside

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

18 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Pretty sure I was told our Oline was garbage last few years and not a single one of them would be a starter over what the riders had on their line. Was also continuously ridiculed at the fact we had to start 3 imp OL.  Guess I'll start hearing that Bond is Plazoo bound,  the architech of line stability and 3 imp OL is the new trend :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see how Bond does at tackle.  If he's playing OG again i don't really see much difference other than $ between Dennis at OG and Bond,  as Dennis played better once they moved him inside

Bond is a better gaurd. 

Also...isnt it funny how Dunk suddenly isn't a hack when he's reporting something positive about the riders?

If Bond does go green. He's dead to me. Why you gotta break our hearts on Valentine's Day :(

but Hughes(150ishK)...Jefferson/Carter(360k) re-upping...Evans...Collaros /bridge contracts(min 600k)...Now Evans, Bond, Messam (min 400k)..Labatte (most likely 200k) ...Henoc about (160k min)...thats just shy of 2 million of your cap invested in 11 guys....not to mention Roosevelt who is close to Carters and Owens is over 100k....like wtf...I think Jones is actually pretty dumb and most those guys are on 1 year deals to boot....

Just now, Booch said:

but Hughes(150ishK)...Jefferson/Carter(360k) re-upping...Evans...Collaros /bridge contracts(min 600k)...Now Evans, Bond, Messam (min 400k)..Labatte (most likely 200k) ...Henoc about (160k min)...thats just shy of 2 million of your cap invested in 11 guys....not to mention Roosevelt who is close to Carters and Owens is over 100k....like wtf...I think Jones is actually pretty dumb and most those guys are on 1 year deals to boot....

Gonna release guys after everyones cap is used cuz ****