Around The League: 2018 Offseason

Zontar

Two semi interesting league notes today... 

-ESPN apparently is really pushing the CFL to move the schedule up even further into spring, I assume so it overlaps less with their primary concern, the NFL. 

-The league will be announcing 10 neg list names for each team later today. Why this is of any concern, I have no idea, but they seem to think it's a big deal.... 

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Two semi interesting league notes today... 

-ESPN apparently is really pushing the CFL to move the schedule up even further into spring, I assume so it overlaps less with their primary concern, the NFL. 

-The league will be announcing 10 neg list names for each team later today. Why this is of any concern, I have no idea, but they seem to think it's a big deal.... 

someone needs to explain to the folks down south that "Spring" in Canada doesn't mean what they think it means 

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Probably to give fans something more to talk about in the long off season. I'd like to know which college and NFL players I should be keeping a closer eye on.

8 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Probably to give fans something more to talk about in the long off season. I'd like to know which college and NFL players I should be keeping a closer eye on.

but the problem is the neg lists are so fluid those players might get dropped the next day.