Around The League: 2018 Offseason

Zontar

Three year deal when it was rumoured he only wanted  one   ...I'm sure he'll enjoy the basement for the next three years and hope that Kavis cuts him...He would've got a better deal here but in retrospect maybe we didn't want him that badly...We must have a better plan on the horizon.............................hopefully

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

Finally we can move on from trying to sign Muamba.   I will find it very comical if he does get cut next year before any bonuses kick in.

Watch MTl be hot garbage again and cut him before the vet contract day. THEN WE CAN GO THROUGH IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!

I seriously hope to never hear about the bombers being a landing spot for henoc. 

39 minutes ago, Brandon said:

So Kent Austin gets demoted yet again....  I wonder how long before he's shown the door???

i bet he is MTL bound one day when reed is finally axed. 

Chad Rempel imbibes in a little trash talking.

CFL News @CFL_News

“This is an indication that, holistically, we’re trying to get everything right. “We wanted to make certain (the team is) stable and can produce sustainable success. Three years shows a commitment from the Montreal Alouettes." - GM Kavis Reed #CFL #AlsMTL via @CPbeacon

3:48 PM - 12 Apr 2018

•  

Replying to @CFL_News @CPbeacon

Congrats to Henoc on the guaranteed contact! #commitment #3years #stable #sustainable #EverythingRight #holistically #forensics

5:26 PM - 12 Apr 2018

35 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Chad Rempel imbibes in a little trash talking.

CFL News @CFL_News

“This is an indication that, holistically, we’re trying to get everything right. “We wanted to make certain (the team is) stable and can produce sustainable success. Three years shows a commitment from the Montreal Alouettes." - GM Kavis Reed #CFL #AlsMTL via @CPbeacon

3:48 PM - 12 Apr 2018

•  

Replying to @CFL_News @CPbeacon

Congrats to Henoc on the guaranteed contact! #commitment #3years #stable #sustainable #EverythingRight #holistically #forensics

5:26 PM - 12 Apr 2018

Holy crap Reed i would hate to see your rebuild that was not a holistic approach!!?

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Sure thing, Kavis. Stability is your middle name.

Striding confidently towards the season with a new to the CFL H.C. equipped with the following QB cadre, what could possibly go wrong???

Freeman, Josh

Fugate, Garrett

Holman, Justin

Pipkin, Antonio

Shafnisky, Nick

Shiltz, Matthew

Willy, Drew

Cactus chooses Nick Shafnisky on name alone.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne