Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

Interesting Tweet from Travis Bond.... 

“Bond not mobile to play T” but when I did play it in 2016 and 2017 I don’t recall giving up a sack... better check the film again and not look at the outlook buddy?. But I get it it’s your job to stir up something??... thanks for the motivation?

I'd be in the sign Randle camp for certain. He's been the most reliable corner we've possibly ever had as long as I've been a Bomber fan. Travis Bond is an exceptional American playing a traditionally Canadian position. I can see us getting by without Bond, but being lost in the desert without Randle. Simply put, Bond is a luxury; Randle is a necessity.

Edited by MOBomberFan

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Would have rather let Hardrick walk and roll the dice on Bond as our RT.  I'm quite sure he can do it.

would we want to be without our starting RT (possibly for good) if he lands a gig down south tho?

Just now, Atomic said:

I have a tough time envisioning Bond getting another NFL shot at nearly 28 years old.  But you're right that is a risk.

oh me too.. but he could end up on a PR and that team could injure 2 guards in a PS game then boom, hes rostered, possiby for a year and we would have to start considering Neufeld back at tackle if bryant or Hardrick went down. *shudder*

4 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I'd take Bond over Hardrick and Foketi...

It doesn't have to be a choice between Randle and Bond - other teams can afford to keep their core together.

Calgary's been the best team in the league since forever, and they lose good players in FA every year. The key to their success is being able to replace good players, not necessarily bringing all the same players back every season.

26 minutes ago, TrueBlue said:

No offence at all to Bond, but I'd argue Randle is more of the "core" of this team than Bond. 

Our OL solidified once Bond was inserted at LG...  we are quickly forgetting how average the OL was before that

1 hour ago, sweep the leg said:

Calgary's been the best team in the league since forever, and they lose good players in FA every year. The key to their success is being able to replace good players, not necessarily bringing all the same players back every season.

Totally agree... but we are likely replacing Bond with Neufeld - we're just bringing back the wrong guys imo (Neufeld, Hardrick, Foketi instead of Bond...)