Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

2 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

I think he deserves a shot.

NFL disagrees. Hes a good player but... Not sure hes NFL material. Maybe he just doesn't have the drive needed to play NFL. Its not like hes a guaranteed starter down there. 

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

So you don't think he's worth a look in an NFL training camp?

Well i dont own an NFL team so i can only go on what i know... And that is... He hasn't had any NFL workouts so i guess to answer the question... No. I don't. Cuz 32 professionals who do it for a living doesn't think he does

Edited by Goalie

4 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

I like this signing, especially for $140K. Bowman's a proven big, deep threat, receiver who is way better than Denmark who he is replacing. He'll drop a couple a game and we need to feed him the ball a lot, especially  right after a drop. Adams, Bowman, Dressler, Young Guy, NI are a pretty good receiving corps. If Nichols finds his deep ball accuracy, we should be able to score from anywhere on the field.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The guy excels at those 8 yard passes that he catches and then adds another 10 - 15 yards after...  I'd imagine he would work well with Nichols since they played together for 3 or so seasons.  

This is exactly what we've been missing in our offense. They would have liked to see Thorpe or Givens take over that role but now we have a guy we know can do it. Hopefully this reduces the hits that Dressler needs to take.