Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

1 minute ago, White Out said:

Would love to see some improvement on d... I feel like it's weird our first batch of singing were all on offense. 

I can understand that but these signings were expected, I think.

You sign them as you get their signatures on the line. It's not a linear process.

That being said, we've certainly secured our O for 2018 but that wasn't a weakness.

2 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Yes I get the ratio and the fact that Wilder is on a rookie contract but close to six figures for a back up Canadian Runningback.. I think the money could used more efficiently. 

Removing the signing bonus.. 

Demski = 115k. Lafrance = 80k. 

Thats 195k for 2 CDNs. 

Laurent signed for 200k. Evans for 170k. 

These are 2 very good value signings 

1 minute ago, do or die said:

Fixed....

Jeffcoat Poop Alexander Walker JSK... They have done alright with the D scouting. If you throw in Wild and Leggett... Not Walters guys but.. Lifer bombers... 8 of 12 D starters including Loffler were Bomber finds 

Okp.. Nevis Randle and lets say Gaitor are not. 

Thats pretty good. 

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Jeffcoat Poop Alexander Walker JSK... They have done alright with the D scouting. If you throw in Wild and Leggett... Not Walters guys but.. Lifer bombers... 8 of 12 D starters including Loffler were Bomber finds 

Okp.. Nevis Randle and lets say Gaitor are not. 

Thats pretty good. 

Leggett would be

19 minutes ago, White Out said:

Would love to see some improvement on d... I feel like it's weird our first batch of signing were all on offense. 

The best way to view it as them simply using free agency to bolster the Canadian depth, which was needed. We can use a Canadian to back up Harris, we can use more canadian depth at receiver, especially if they're planning on using more of them there to get more americans on D. It all helps build the best roster possible so it can help the D even if it's not a direct signing on D. Better national depth on offense means no need for national linebacker which should mean better defense from the weakest position on the D.