Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

4 minutes ago, Pandagator said:

When's the Henoc signing,  come on blue.

If the price is right, sure.

Although I was originally giddy at the chance to sign him, there may be better options out there. Since it seems as thought we're set on the ratio, we may not need him (for big dollars).

There has to be some LBs down south that could be had at a lower price, right?

58 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I am thinking we need to form a posse of Bomber fans who are willing to fly to where Henoc lives so that we can all stand outside his house holding Ghetto Blasters over our heads blasting "In your Eyes".

Why don't we just hire Gabriel Byrne to go over and sing it to him on our behalf.

4 minutes ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

Not a big fan of this guy, he is more about himself than the team and what I saw of him in the bomber uniform I wasn't impressed, then again  I'm not a player just a fan

Which guy? Henoc?

The Bombers 2013 Most Outstanding Player, Most Outstanding Defensive Player, and Most Outstanding Canadian? 2013 CFL All-star? 2013 Lew Hayman award winner?

Yeah, what was to like about him when he was in a Bomber uniform.

I don't get people criticizing the way that Henoc has conducted himself since he left the Bombers.  He went down to the NFL and had some success, making some money along the way.  When that looked to have run its course, he has worked hard to maximize his earnings and look after his future and that of his family.  He has not been willing to give anyone a hometown discount or "take one for the team" and renegotiate his contract.  Instead, he realizes that he has a lot more value this year than he will next year.  Therefore, he is not afraid to take his chances with free agency.  In other words, he has done exactly what teams do.  Teams have no trouble cutting a player the minute they determine that he no longer is worth the salary they are paying him with no regard to the years that the player outplayed the value of the contract he was under at the time.

When he plays, I have never heard anyone ever hint that he was anything but a hard working, hard hitting player who will sacrifice his body for the team.  In other words, a good team player who treats business as business. 

The only possible question you could have about Henoc is what kind of CFL "game shape" he's in since he's come back from the NFL. He definitely hasn't looked as consistently good since he came back, but what he did before he went down was extraordinary for sure. 

17 minutes ago, JCon said:

Which guy? Henoc?

The Bombers 2013 Most Outstanding Player, Most Outstanding Defensive Player, and Most Outstanding Canadian? 2013 CFL All-star? 2013 Lew Hayman award winner?

Yeah, what was to like about him when he was in a Bomber uniform.

Yeah, you gotta grade the 2013 Bomber team on a pretty steep curve, but Henoc was a super legit bright spot there.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

The only possible question you could have about Henoc is what kind of CFL "game shape" he's in since he's come back from the NFL. He definitely hasn't looked as consistently good since he came back, but what he did before he went down was extraordinary for sure. 

C'mon cut the guy some slack... nobody looks good playing in green and white.

1 hour ago, BigBlue said:

agreed .... Enoch is talented but is having a reality check ... I hope he comes to terms with us, settles down with us, and prospers here for the next 5 years

h                 h                  h                
Enoch        Enoc h          Enoc   h           Enoc             Enoc                Enoc         h  Enoc      h Enoc      hEnoc     Henoc