Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

6 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I'm not arguing. You're arguing!

I was talking to Mike. Not you. Besides, I wasn't arguing either. How can I be arguing when I've made maybe a half dozen posts the past 2 weeks? I barely come here anymore. Is it May yet? 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I was talking to Mike. Not you. Besides, I wasn't arguing either. How can I be arguing when I've made maybe a half dozen posts the past 2 weeks? I barely come here anymore. Is it May yet? 

Not unless your are either the PM of England or the leader of the Green party.

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Maybe. I could see him being an assistant to hall though. 

I hope that he could step in and replace Hall should the defence perform as it did last year.  I still see Hall as the Bomber defence's biggest liability, and in this I assume that the MLB position is upgraded significantly.

1 hour ago, tracker said:

I hope that he could step in and replace Hall should the defence perform as it did last year.  I still see Hall as the Bomber defence's biggest liability, and in this I assume that the MLB position is upgraded significantly.

mhm. very much the situation i could see. itll be interesting to see. 

Bombers add 2 imp wrs.

Jerome lane. Interesting story and body type. Real big strong guy. Started out as a S/lb, itd be pretty awesome if he was a good kick cover guy as well as wr. 

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/jerome-lane?id=2558120

Dominique reed is also interesting but the opposite. Another tall guy listed 6'3 but listed a shade under 180. Did some kick returning too. Blew up his pro day 4.39 40" vert 10'4 broad jump 4.50 shuttle and 6.82 3 cone. 6 reps on the bench press. but if hes 180 that isnt bad. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000793456/article/pro-day-results-arkansas-georgia-wisconsin-virginia-tech

23 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

Isn’t the April mini camp coming up? Teams do this, sign guys to look at them at the mini camp and then decide if they survive  to rookie or main TC.

Also can put guys on PR or IR also... I'd imagine they will keep around 1 or 2 maybe 3 of these guys and let them develop for a bit. 

2 hours ago, tracker said:

Was there a special on tall receivers down south this week? This does not bode well for our current lot of receivers, even though these may be training camp fodder.

i dont think these guys are TCF, tcf imps is kind of a thing of the past imo. These guys have some legit up side. Huge athletic, some very productive in college. More of a flyer low risk high reward move with some of em that didnt play a lot in college. 

2 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

Didn't Dressler just sign a 1 year contract late last fall? Doubt he retires (maybe after 2018 season but not before). We could always use a couple of guys in our system when injuries happen. 

Didnt Deron Mayo just resigned with Stamps during FA and now he just retired?

?