Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

I wonder if Denmark is going to make the club this season? 

I can't see him getting re-signed unless he's willing to take a reduced salary. His 2017 season pretty pedestrian, especially later on when he needed to step up. It's a damned shame because he's been a personal favourite of mine for ages.

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

John Hodge (3DownNation)

"Learned today that #Bombers' neg list WR Mekale McKay (6'5, 210) recently signed a futures contract with the Chicago Bears. #CFL"

oooh hope he trickles down at some point.. thats Chris Mathew's size.

I cant wait until FA. I hate trying to speculate and look into who id love the bombers to sign because it rarely pans out that way. I just want to sit back and enjoy the ride with no expectations this year.

For a while i thought we probably wernt going to sign anyone. But the ridiculous amount of talent that is going to be available this year probably means that we will be able to sign guys without having to overpay due to lots of supply meeting the demand. One year contracts turned out to be a pretty good thing for thd league it seems

For receivers I would love to go after:

Davaris Daneils. Has good size, hands and some speed.
Luke Tasker: he does not drop anything and is basically an upgraded Denmark.
Devier Posey: Looked good as a second option to SJ and I think is ready for the breakout year. Size, SPEED to burn.
AND my soft spot pick is bring back
Corey Watson as a second/third Nat WR, special teams player and one of the best blocking tight ends there is.