Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

13 minutes ago, tracker said:

Geoff Gray was interviewed today on 1290 radio- doesn't sound likely to be here any time soon.

or he could be here next season..  it really depends on how well this next camp and pre-season goes.   Him getting bounced twice though, doesn't make me very confident of his staying power down south..

10 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

The original post by Moe was wanting to be in a movie people are quick to jump to conclusions . ?

No duh... But you don't understand twitter if you think that tweet was actually about being in a movie with Moe. 

Edited by Gotmilt

6 minutes ago, Floyd said:

This is clear evidence that Demski is coming here and has talked LaFrance and Muamba into breaking their contracts and following him... but all of this will only happen if we sign Cauchy Muamba.

not sure how  but I think Hutch starting tonight is related to these developments ....

27 minutes ago, Floyd said:

This is clear evidence that Demski is coming here and has talked LaFrance and Muamba into breaking their contracts and following him... but all of this will only happen if we sign Cauchy Muamba.

If we can add Demski, LaFrance and Muamba, I'll start a GoFund Me campaign so that Cauchy can be amply rewarded as a 5th string Safety/TD Dance Celebration Co Ordinator.

28 minutes ago, Floyd said:

For other team fanbases this tweet would be considered more than a confirmation :lol:

Winnipeg Blue Bombers sign defensive back Anthony Gaitor

WINNIPEG, MB., February 1, 2018 –   The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has signed International defensive back Anthony Gaitor. Gaitor has spent some of the past two seasons with the BC Lions while also signing an agreement with the New Orleans Saints following the 2016 season.

Gaitor (5-10, 185, Florida International, October 9, 1988 in Miami, FL) originally joined the BC Lions in 2016. He made ten starts that season, recording 35 defensive tackles, two interceptions (one returned for a touchdown), and one forced fumble.

Through his two CFL seasons, Gaitor has played 23 career games, notching 73 defensive tackles, three interceptions, two defensive touchdowns and two forced fumbles.

Gaitor played collegiate football at Florida International from 2007-2010, recording 197 total tackles, 11 interceptions, 19 tackles for loss and four sacks.

He was a seventh round pick of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2011, and has also spent time with Miami and Arizona in the NFL.

22 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Gaitor has talent for days. I don't think he's Randle good, but he's got to be solid competition for Walker and Alexander. Good signing. Surprised he was still floating around... chasing NFL opportunities maybe? BC released him last October.

At the same time, randle wasnt randle good when we signed him. He was ridiculously good in low use, the stamps just didnt have room for him. Love the pick up, the perfect age range to be a long term guy here. All the talent and athletic ability you could want. I liked our DB field  year before last year a lot. Last year I felt we took a big step backwards at a couple spots. This is a big step forward. 

Edited by wbbfan