Game 32 : Al Capone @ Al Golden

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Anytime I come here and have about 10 notifications, I know he's been here. Christ..... And commenting on every single thread. 

isn't this a discussion form?  why the fk would me commenting be a bad thing?  Christ indeed.   I guess feel free to add me to the ignore list? 

smh.

18 hours ago, iHeart said:

we are back in second place in the division, we are three points behind St.L,  two points behind LA and we are tied with Toronto

Well Toronto and LA dont matter cuz different divisions. Plus LA and Toronto and St Louis have played 32 games.. We have played 31.. 

Nashville has played 2 less than us and are 1 point behind us and have played 3 less than St Louis and 4 points behind them so.. Its pretty important to mention games played when doing this.  

Leave LA and Tampa and Toronto out of things... Cuz they really dont matter unless you are delushional and think we have a shot at 1st overall... We dont. 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Well Toronto and LA dont matter cuz different divisions. Plus LA and Toronto and St Louis have played 32 games.. We have played 31.. 

Nashville has played 2 less than us and are 1 point behind us and have played 3 less than St Louis and 4 points behind them so.. Its pretty important to mention games played when doing this.  

Leave LA and Tampa and Toronto out of things... Cuz they really dont matter unless you are delushional and think we have a shot at 1st overall... We dont. 

What does 1st overall get you anyway?  Home ice in the final round of the playoffs?  Right now all I care about is getting to Round 1 of the playoffs.  Vancouver for many seasons ended up 1st overall (because they got to beat up on Calgary and Edmonton every year) and then crapped the bed in the playoffs most years, and ending up with crappy draft picks.  I don't see the need to finish 1st over all other than for bragging rights, which really mean nothing.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Goalie am I going to have to bring the crow out of retirement?

Edited by iHeart

26 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Melchiori would have been logging top four minutes with 2 D injuries last year...   

Well no, we can actually go back and look and see that was not the case.  Melchiori was the 9th defenceman last season.

enstrom  - byfuglien
morrissey - trouba
chiarot - myers
stuart - postma
melchiori

Even with Myers going out early, we still had 7 defencemen in front of Melchiori.  So it would have taken four injuries to get him into the top 4.

I'm sorry for taking your somewhat sarcastic, throwaway comment and subjecting it to a detailed audit.  I have a problem.

5 hours ago, Atomic said:

Well no, we can actually go back and look and see that was not the case.  Melchiori was the 9th defenceman last season.

enstrom  - byfuglien
morrissey - trouba
chiarot - myers
stuart - postma
melchiori

Even with Myers going out early, we still had 7 defencemen in front of Melchiori.  So it would have taken four injuries to get him into the top 4.

I'm sorry for taking your somewhat sarcastic, throwaway comment and subjecting it to a detailed audit.  I have a problem.

Everyone has problems.  Including Charlie Huddy.