World Juniors

Floyd

54 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

really?  I hadn't heard that.  I think the US is the team to beat.  And we won't do it with this team.

I honestly don't know **** about CHL hockey, as most of us don't, but I heard one of the talking heads on TSN say that, anyhow...

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

really?  I hadn't heard that.  I think the US is the team to beat.  And we won't do it with this team.

US looks really good but I have a hard time saying Canada can't beat them.  Canada has a pretty good team.  I think they made a couple bizarre choices on who to keep and who not to keep but still a very strong team.

48 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I honestly don't know **** about CHL hockey, as most of us don't, but I heard one of the talking heads on TSN say that, anyhow...

well the Finns do have Vesalainen so that's a huge advantage for sure.  :)

Watching him out there he did remind me of Armia.  Big kid!

Edited by kelownabomberfan

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

Almost like armia 2.0

A for effort,  F for execution..

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

You think you can suck me back in but little do you know I have ascended to a higher plane of consciousness and these petty squabbles no longer concern me

giphy-downsized-large_1.gif?itok=ASdZb9ls

very mellow and meditative.   almost soothing..

19 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Team Canada up 2-0 on two PPGs in the opening frame!

I expect them to continue to roll. Anything can happen obviously and there's lots of game left but....

The US would be exhausted from chasing the game yesterday, quick turnaround and then cold weather, grueling game against the Canadians.

I bet USA Hockey  wishes they had scheduled this differently.

US - Sweden first round playoff game?

2 hours ago, JCon said:

I expect them to continue to roll. Anything can happen obviously and there's lots of game left but....

The US would be exhausted from chasing the game yesterday, quick turnaround and then cold weather, grueling game against the Canadians.

I bet USA Hockey  wishes they had scheduled this differently.

US - Sweden first round playoff game?

Where’s the delete button?

12 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Did the cold affect our team more than the US? Two goal collapse in the third period followed by a dreadful shootout.  That. Was. Bad. 

it shouldn't because both Canada and the US are used to the cold, it's clear that Mother Nature doesn't like hockey