Game 38 : No PST @ 8%

44 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Just because he scored, doesn't mean he's a good player.

I have to say, he's played better these last few games, but I still don't think he's good enough to be in the starting lineup.  Too often he looks lost and is just floating around out there.

You don't think a few months off in the press box may have been a factor in that?  I'm not saying hes a great player by any stretch but hes a decent enough bottom 6 fill in..

1 hour ago, SPuDS said:

You don't think a few months off in the press box may have been a factor in that?  I'm not saying hes a great player by any stretch but hes a decent enough bottom 6 fill in..

Maybe sitting out helped to motivate him, I have no idea.  But I would think being a bottom of the barrel NHL player, would be motivation enough.

10 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Maybe sitting out helped to motivate him, I have no idea.  But I would think being a bottom of the barrel NHL player, would be motivation enough.

I dunno, I don't get the Mattias hate.  Hes not expected to be some superstar. hes expected to be a contributor on the 3-4 lines and since hes been in, he has been.. good defensive plays, some points..    I get hes not flashy or all that amazing but he wasn't really expected to be..

and its not like he won't be back in the box once Shief heals up.. or we move someone to take his spot.  well, and when tanev recovers as well.