Game 40 : Carbon Credits @ Carbon Tax

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I didn't say that they are better without Enstrom and Buff, I just said that they were much better than Edmonton's D.  Watching our guys walk around their D consistently was amazing to watch.  We should have won that game 10 - 0.  Can't believe Armia missed the net on that feed from Lowry, and that Ehlers rush should have resulted in a goal too.

I know what you meant. I agree. I don’t mean jets are better without Buff and Toby. I mean they are better then the oilers while missing two significant D veterans. 

5 hours ago, Floyd said:

I was very skeptical of the Kulikov signing but him and Myers are a really good combo

If there was some way to pair Poolman with Buff instead of Chiarot...

Poolman can play the left side but unfortunately I'm sure we are about to get Chiarot-Byfuglien again.

20 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I've really come to appreciate Josh Morrissey's development  especially after watching this game.  Man was he played physically but kept on going, making plays.

He's going to be due for a big raise.

ya hes blown away my expectations this season..  I knew he was solid but hes rising to a top pairing D man imo if he keeps progressing as he has been.