Factory Of Sadness. Different Year, Same .... !

SpeedFlex27

What blows me away is that I follow the 49ers...  the ownership are morons and booted Harbaugh and gave keys to a couple of complete morons who gutted the roster of almost all of their all stars... the current regime had nothing in the cupboards.   They make one trade for a QB and with a whole lot of fringe players they've managed to win 5 in a row.       4 wins in 3 seasons for the Browns... it's unbelievable.  

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

What blows me away is that I follow the 49ers...  the ownership are morons and booted Harbaugh and gave keys to a couple of complete morons who gutted the roster of almost all of their all stars... the current regime had nothing in the cupboards.   They make one trade for a QB and with a whole lot of fringe players they've managed to win 5 in a row.       4 wins in 3 seasons for the Browns... it's unbelievable.  

As bad as Jed York has been as an owner, I think he's trying honestly to be better although I'm sure most Niner fans still don't trust him as he pissed on the 49er tradition that his uncle built. . At least he's now making an effort to make his team better. The hiring of GM John Lynch & Kyle Shanahan looks to have been a good one especially with Lynch being able to trade for & acquire qb Jimmy Garappolo from the Patriots a month & a half earlier.

Jimmy Haslam has been just a terrible owner of the Browns. Saying he's committed to building a winner yet he hires people in management like former GM Sashi Brown that have shown to be clueless using baseball style analytics to pass on qbs Carson Wentz in the  2016 NFL Draft & Deshaun Watson in last year's draft as he & his scouting staff felt their college stats showed both would not be successful as NFL qbs.  They did draft qb Deshone Kizer out of Notre Dame in the second round of last years draft & his play especially yesterday where he threw for 314 yards vs the Steelers gives Browns fans some hope for the future.

Signing an injury prone RG3 instead of drafting Wentz. The Browns drafting Johnny Manziel who became an embarrassment, team & PR nightmare in 2014. There were other bad personnel decisions & draft blunders over the years such as passing over college players like LeVeon Bell,  Travis Kelce, Derek Carr, Kyle Long, Ryan Shazier, Jimmy Graham,  Odell Beckham & Rob Gronkowski.

Sashi Brown screwed up & had a trade nullified with the Bengals for their backup qb  A.J. McCarron earlier this season because he failed to submit the proper paperwork to the NFL Head Office.

The Browns are 10 times worse than the 49ers have been yet the fans in Cleveland still passionately support their team. All I can say to them is Bravo & well done. I can't help but respect the Browns fanbase immensely for what the continue to go through. That organization doesn't deserve loyalty like that. They deserve an empty stadium to play in 10 times a year. In a city where no one cares. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

He wanted 6 Browns players to be pallbearers so "they could let him down one last time". The Browns never sent anyone which they probably should have as Scott Entsminger was a lifelong Browns fan who loved his team. It would have been a classy thing to do. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27