Random Death Notice 2018

iHeart

On 4/14/2018 at 2:20 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

i spent many long nights listening to Art Bell. 

I did as well. Back in the day, I worked into the evenings and often stayed up late listening to his shows from the kingdom of Nye. 

Suspension of disbelief. 

Noooooo!

as a kid I watched Night Court religiously. Turns out he was also on Cheers (I didn’t start watching til later). Played an occasional guest role as Harry The Hat, a magician and trickster that would often swindle Sam and the others. Fun characters. 

Edited by The Unknown Poster

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I always thought Bull would go first.   Or John Larroquette given what a hard life he led before sobering up.

eh most hard users have more lives than those that don't. Look at Keith Richards and Gary Busey and well Ozzy Osbourne, heck I'm surprised Charlie Sheen is even still alive

23 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Noooooo!

as a kid I watched Night Court religiously. Turns out he was also on Cheers (I didn’t start watching til later). Played an occasional guest role as Harry The Hat, a magician and trickster that would often swindle Sam and the others. Fun characters. 

yeah that's where I knew him from originally, from Cheers.

I was also in love with Markie Post, so never missed a show.

Image result for markie post hot

On 4/16/2018 at 6:26 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

Noooooo!

One of my all time favorite Cheers scenes. 

On 4/16/2018 at 8:03 AM, JCon said:

I did as well. Back in the day, I worked into the evenings and often stayed up late listening to his shows from the kingdom of Nye. 

Suspension of disbelief. 

Me too.

I really enjoyed listening to Art.  My all time favourite radio program. 

I have  missed Art since he went off air. 

Edited by Mark F

oh damn, I just watched the Surreal Life Fame Games on youtube (I have never watched either of the Austin Powers films he was in I saw him in both of his seasons of the surreal life) TMZ had been saying that his life had been in the crapper for awhile

that's like 5 people that took part in the surreal life that have passed (and 2 from his season....actually come to think of it also 2 from the fame games as well because both Chyna and Verne were both in the fourth season)

actually it's technically 6 total but I don't really consider Florence Henderson to be a cast member from that season she was a "Therapist", but the sixth season was kind of a trainwreck anyway

that's odd I don't recall him being in an episode of Two and a Half men, must have been a Kutcher era episode

Edited by iHeart