CFL week march 22-25

Taynted_Fayth

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I actually asked Darren Cameron about this on Twitter last week....says lots of planning is being done. I'm excited for it. Flying home  on the Thursday night, and hoping to take in events on the Sat/Sun. Should be a time!

I almost forgot about it TBH. seems like everyone was all jazzed about it last year and the event went well, but since they announced we would have it this year there's been very little press on it. I'm excited for it as well. I usually try to take in a couple rookie/TC practices but I think this just offers so much more.  Will definitely be booking some time off for this

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

It's at the right time, when we're going to be champing at the bit for summer-type things. I'm hoping the weather's going to be gorgeous. Have a plan to go fishing on the Friday morning, and take in the Jets game Friday night, but other than that, it's all about CFL....can not friggin' wait...

excited to see the combine, definitely will make it down to the Subway complex which I'm assuming will be the location, maybe I'll run into Kyle and I'll be able to hold a stopwatch or something.

Wade Miller said on the CJOB podcast that there will be turf in the convention center. :P

Edited by Gotmilt