CJOB Bombers Show Monday Jan 22

Noeller

To help break up the mid-off season blues, CJOB has a special 2-hour Bombers show tonight hosted by Bob Irving. All lame "too many commercials!1!" stuff aside, it'll be nice to hear some Bombers talk again!

Join me for a blue bomber buffet Monday 7-9pm on cjob—oshea, walters, nichols, harris, durant, miller, d. Brown and ed tait on the menu.

Edited by Noeller

2 hours ago, bigg jay said:

This is yesterday's news! ;)

That's a serious fail by the Bomber marketing dept, when did they advertise this show, one hour before it actually began?  

Found the re-brodacast.

https://omny.fm/shows/680-cjob/blue-bomber-podcast-winter-special-2018

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

So I listened and it was PHENOMENAL.... I really enjoyed it. The podcast version  had zero commercials, just great content. Walters talking about FA was cool, Harris trying to talk Irving into going hottubbing with him at Thermea was hilarious. Nichols says Wade told him he's not allowed to go skating "just in case". The highlight for me was Irving, Tait and DB97 bullshitting about stuff... Best "hot stove" going.... 

The fiancee and I were listening to it on my phone during supper and agreed it was very worthwhile... 

2 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Biggest takeaway for me was Walters saying they've got cash set aside and will be active in fa.

My ears perked up at that. The fact that he'd go out of his way to mention it said something to me... He's got plans....