Game 67 : Grand Beach @ Jersey Shore

47 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I was under the impression that Helle was stopping easy pot shots from 100 feet away all night? 

He made 4 good saves vs NY... Helle made about 10 in the first alone. You can go on all you want tho but Im done. 

Assuming u look at stats after and see 31 shots.. Oh wow.. But didn't actually watch cuz if you did you'd actually know that he made 4 tough saves and 1 was a huge fluke. 

Edited by Goalie

18 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

PTO contract so they could dress a backup.  Hutch showed up for the 2nd period anyway.  

Hutch should have got on Thomson's private jet.  What's the point of having a billionaire owner if you can't use his toys? :)

Edited by kelownabomberfan

Well sports fans it looks like the Jets are for real.  I've never seen a player like Laine before.  He's not dominant at any point in the game but all it takes is a fraction of a second with the puck on his stick and it's going in the net.

Ehlers is the opposite.  Definitely our flashiest player.  The way he can skate through opposing players and find the net or an open teammate is incredible.  

Not to mention one of the top 3 goalies in the league this year and a defence corps that is solid from 1-8.

We are watching something special unfold.  I am sure of it now.

14 hours ago, Goalie said:

Did you? What that chart doesnt show you is 95 percent of those shots were with nobody in front of him aka simple saves

"Mason wasn't tested. 25 shots came from the point."

Present your evidence to substantiate your claims. Or just accept the fact you're wrong and give it a rest.

10 hours ago, Atomic said:

Well sports fans it looks like the Jets are for real.  I've never seen a player like Laine before.  He's not dominant at any point in the game but all it takes is a fraction of a second with the puck on his stick and it's going in the net.

Ehlers is the opposite.  Definitely our flashiest player.  The way he can skate through opposing players and find the net or an open teammate is incredible.  

Not to mention one of the top 3 goalies in the league this year and a defence corps that is solid from 1-8.

We are watching something special unfold.  I am sure of it now.

His release is so deceptive causing many kinks in Goalies necks.

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

3.5 more wins lol. 7 points but you can pretty much put a * beside the Jets Nashville and likely our first round opponent... Minnesota

I like Minnesota as a first round match.  Not only because I LIKE the Wild, but *fingers crossed* we win, its less travel on the players.  More rest.  Plenty of Jets fans going down to Twin Cities.  Should be a lot of fun and create a great rivalry. 

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I like Minnesota as a first round match.  Not only because I LIKE the Wild, but *fingers crossed* we win, its less travel on the players.  More rest.  Plenty of Jets fans going down to Twin Cities.  Should be a lot of fun and create a great rivalry. 

I like it too. 

As of today... 

Nash vs LA. Colorado 1 point back of LA tho

Vegas vs Dallas

Wpg vs Minny 

SJ vs Anaheim

Jets likely finish with more points than Vegas but... It is what it is. 

Edited by Goalie

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I like it too. 

As of today... 

Nash vs LA. Colorado 1 point back of LA tho

Vegas vs Dallas

Wpg vs Minny 

SJ vs Anaheim

Jets likely finish with more points than Vegas but... It is what it is. 

I think I'd rather see Dallas in the first round - I think Minnesota would play a pretty heavy game in the first round...  Jets should be able to beat either of them though