Game 71 : Green River @ Red River

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

That offside play was 3 feet offside. This is a pro league? Without cameras covering the entire blue line? How embarrassing. I’d rather have no review then a review that’s so wrong. Terrible. 

I've seen the other blue line camera on the bench side so maybe there are cams on both sides.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

That offside play was 3 feet offside. This is a pro league? Without cameras covering the entire blue line? How embarrassing. I’d rather have no review then a review that’s so wrong. Terrible. 

Actually, the puck crossed the blue line when  Saad was about 3-4 feet behind the line (if you watch the first replay of the goal with the camera on the opposite side). So when Toews crossed the line before Saad, the puck was already in the zone. Refs got it right.

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

9 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Laine sets record for longest point streak by a teenager. 14 games and counting. 

This warms the cockles of my heart.

What a game last night. Plenty of scoring to go around and that should only continue with more key pieces returning from IR.

15 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

condensed game

Some of  the Jets goals are tic tac toe. So nice to see.  outstanding passing by this team.

reminds me of the Russian teams  in the early seventies.

Roslovich goal :D beauty.

Edited by Mark F