Game 72 : Barney @ Fred Penner

cut.jpeg

Time : Sunday 630, SN

Stats : Jets 42-19-10 , Stars 38-26-7

Streaks : Jets W1, Stars OT1

Game Story :  Frodo and Sam continue their journey towards Mordor to destroy the One Ring

Wiki Link of the Game : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_%26_Friends#Origin_and_development

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Andrew Copp will continue to centre the 3rd line tonight with Mathieu Perreault and Bryan Little on the wings. Adam Lowry will centre 4th line with Brandon Tanev and Joel Armia.

Maurice goes with Tanev over Roslovic...  wouldn't be the Jets without a head scratcher roster decision

Copp-Lowry-Armia is such an awesome line...  same with Perrault-Little-Roslo... why mess with it

Still its nice that this is the biggest problem right now...

19 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Andrew Copp will continue to centre the 3rd line tonight with Mathieu Perreault and Bryan Little on the wings. Adam Lowry will centre 4th line with Brandon Tanev and Joel Armia.

Maurice goes with Tanev over Roslovic...  wouldn't be the Jets without a head scratcher roster decision

Copp-Lowry-Armia is such an awesome line...  same with Perrault-Little-Roslo... why mess with it

Still its nice that this is the biggest problem right now...

Copp/Lowry/Tanev would be my 4th line. Perreault/Little/Armia my 3rd. No room for Roslo. If he didnt get that goal last game he might be Moose bound.

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Copp/Lowry/Tanev would be my 4th line. Perreault/Little/Armia my 3rd. No room for Roslo. If he didnt get that goal last game he might be Moose bound.

Roslo has the same production as tanev in half the games... he still busts his ass every game

tanev is great fourth line shot blocker and chip n chaser but he doesn’t generate chances

Just no reason not to go back to Copp Lowry Armia - this was a dominant checking line

Just now, Floyd said:

Roslo has the same production as tanev in half the games... he still busts his ass every game

tanev is great fourth line shot blocker and chip n chaser but he doesn’t generate chances

Just no reason not to go back to Copp Lowry Armia - this was a dominant checking line

Roslo has same prob as Petan. You can't put him on the 4th line.