Game 76 : Salt and Pepper Bridge @ Sand and Salt Roads

2 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

tP6XMMn.jpg

TANEV!!!

Where's that one post about Roslo over Tanev :P

I swear PaMa and Perreault were giving each other a look that said "Tanev?"

Roslo is better than Tanev. Not sure why u compare the 2 anyway. 

This is once in a lifetime **** for Tanev here. He had a good game but... Hes still just a 4th liner depth guy at best. 

The only downside to being in the playoffs is that we won't get to measure the Jets' success by the length of their playoff beards. Pretty much everyone already has one.

Fun fact: the Toronto Maple Leafs have been in existence for 100 years. They have never had as many points in one season as the Jets have now. 

8 hours ago, Goalie said:

Roslo is better than Tanev. Not sure why u compare the 2 anyway. 

This is once in a lifetime **** for Tanev here. He had a good game but... Hes still just a 4th liner depth guy at best. 

Because others here have done exactly that when the latter's been in the lineup and the former has sat in the press box.

A hat trick is a hat trick. And without it, the Jets probably don't win last night.

The Jets did just about everything to give away that game. I'm amazed they managed to get the win.

8 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Because others here have done exactly that when the latter's been in the lineup and the former has sat in the press box.

A hat trick is a hat trick. And without it, the Jets probably don't win last night.

The Jets did just about everything to give away that game. I'm amazed they managed to get the win.

The great teams find a way to win even on the bad nights!

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Laine is looking a bit frustrated out there.  Good to see him pop one in the S/O last night.

well he's probably still dealing with that injury even if it's not that serious. It's a shame that S/O goals don't count. There is no doubt in my mind he'll score a goal in playoffs