2018 NHL Playoffs

Rich

On 4/20/2018 at 11:23 PM, JCon said:

Go Avs!

Watched the game. Thought they were dead when the Preds kicked the puck into the net but no.

NHL loves the Preds. They get away with everything. Punch to head, kicking the goalies stick away, etc. 

Nashville = home of country music, and entry point to the Southern US  $port$   fans. 

Agree that they get away with everything.

Last year the Predators were low rated, and scraped their way to the final. This year they're the favourite?  nope. overrated all season long.

Edited by Mark F

On 4/20/2018 at 11:23 PM, JCon said:

Go Avs!

Watched the game. Thought they were dead when the Preds kicked the puck into the net but no.

NHL loves the Preds. They get away with everything. Punch to head, kicking the goalies stick away, etc. 

I thought the NHL loved the GK's

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Geez 8-5 Pens. They were down 4-2 at one point. Hat trick for Couturier. 4 goals for Guentzel.  3 points each for Crosby and Letang (I’ve got all three Pens players in my pool)  

In the end, the Pens were too much, but boy the refs did not do the Flyers any favours. at 5-4 Pens in the 3rd, Voracek gets slew-footed by Guetzel and they call him for embellishment. 4 on 4 instead of a power play (which would have become a 5 on 3 once Letang takes a penalty). Then Letang obviously trips Couturier, forcing a turnover to Guetzel, should have been 2 minutes but ends up a goal and 6-4, game over,

17 hours ago, bustamente said:

Punish the Predators defense , don't take penalties, score goals, series win.

Jets goals in this series:

To  crush the Predators, see them driven from the arena, and finally, to hear the lamentations of Carrie Underwood.

Edited by kelownabomberfan