2018 NHL Playoffs

Rich

Who has a better chance at knocking out Nashville in the first round? Blues or Avs?

My hunch says Blues if Allen could show up (which he didn't against the Hawks their last game) but the AVS speed could give the Preds some headaches but the Preds did sweep them this year regular season.

Anyway be interesting to see who squeaks in and who can at least rough the Preds up when they play us the second round, of course knowing we gotta get by the Wild first.

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

Who has a better chance at knocking out Nashville in the first round? Blues or Avs?

My hunch says Blues if Allen could show up (which he didn't against the Hawks their last game) but the AVS speed could give the Preds some headaches but the Preds did sweep them this year regular season.

Anyway be interesting to see who squeaks in and who can at least rough the Preds up when they play us the second round, of course knowing we gotta get by the Wild first.

Blues have recent playoff experience.

3 hours ago, tacklewasher said:

Can Boston knock us out of 2nd overall? What's the tiebreaker for that?

Just curious as we'd end up with the same points, ROW and one more Reg win.

If we finish with the same points we are 2nd overall.. If WPG Bos were the cup finals i think we'd get home ice. Not sure tho cuz they would be EC champs.