Black Panter Blu Ray

Logan007

Anyone know why Canada doesn't seem to be getting a presale for Black Panther on bluray?  In the US you can already order it but for some reason I still haven't been able to find it up here.  It's weird.  Normally bluray presale starts almost at the same time the movie gets released in theater's.  But for some reason there's nothing in Canada yet.

7 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Anyone know why Canada doesn't seem to be getting a presale for Black Panther on bluray?  In the US you can already order it but for some reason I still haven't been able to find it up here.  It's weird.  Normally bluray presale starts almost at the same time the movie gets released in theater's.  But for some reason there's nothing in Canada yet.

You're right, that is weird.  I've often seen films available on Amazon to pre-order without even a Blu-Ray release date attached.  Not so for Black Panther.  Must be some sort of deal with the distributor.

• 2 weeks later...

the theatre viewing i went to showed the option for the VIP 100 dollar ticket where you would get an advanced digital copy.  perhaps the massive hit it has become is causing them to scramble to get more copies to other areas when it come sout?

Could you (pre) buy one on amazon.com and have em ship it up here? 

On 4/20/2018 at 4:56 PM, wbbfan said:

the theatre viewing i went to showed the option for the VIP 100 dollar ticket where you would get an advanced digital copy.  perhaps the massive hit it has become is causing them to scramble to get more copies to other areas when it come sout?

Could you (pre) buy one on amazon.com and have em ship it up here? 

It actually went on sale a week or so ago so I managed to snag myself one on pre-order.  It's just weird, normally Canada gets pre-order copies at the same time as the US.  I knew BB was going to have it, but I just didn't know when and I like to collect my steelbooks.