Round 1: Game 3 @ Wild

iHeart

2 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

The Wild have been doing a lot of hooking, holding and interfering, away from the puck, to try and negate our speed.  I know we had 5 PP's last night, but it could have been much more.  We have to find away to fight through it, because it isn't going to stop.... It's the only chance the Wild has.  They can't keep up.

I agree, if the Jets make them pay on the PP, its all over.  But you can see the Wild plan.  They are slowing the Jets down and trying to make it a fist fight.  And they know it will create power plays but they are willing to let Dubnyk work his magic and their PK was really good too.  Funny that their best solution is to let Buff tee it off when a couple years ago the strategy was to avoid that.

If the jets connect on the PP, Wild are done.

7 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I agree, if the Jets make them pay on the PP, its all over.  But you can see the Wild plan.  They are slowing the Jets down and trying to make it a fist fight.  And they know it will create power plays but they are willing to let Dubnyk work his magic and their PK was really good too.  Funny that their best solution is to let Buff tee it off when a couple years ago the strategy was to avoid that.

If the jets connect on the PP, Wild are done.

Yes, the PP will be big going forward.  Our special teams laid a giant turd last night.