Round 1: Game 3 @ Wild

iHeart

On 4 goals... Helle didnt see it cuz myers and Chiarot and others screened him. Brutal D play. Turnover after Turnover.

Buff turnover starts it all. Guess the plane ride isnt an excuse but it could be.. Lots of brain farts tho. 

Edited by Goalie

16 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

This is a disaster now. Myers doesn’t  look good 

just escape this game unscathed. 

They were lousy on face offs last game too. It will catch up to you. 

Nah. Turnovers. Multiple times they had the puck and just gave it to the Wild.... And then proceeded to screen Helle. 

Edited by Goalie

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

My only concern would be the Jets laying off and thinking that they already have it in the bag and being careless on the ice.

They definitely got away from what worked for them in the first two games. Discipline was questionable and the PK was lousy. Defensively, they were too loose and gave a somewhat shaky Hellebuyck very little help at times. Their transition game was also sloppy and they didn't seem to skate as quickly or pass as crisply as games 1 & 2.

Just gotta learn from this loss and be better on Tuesday.

11 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Yup- I thought that was amazngly dirty... should be a suspension.

Wild that dirty of a team? 

I guess they dont have anything else.  If they try to match speed and skill with the Jets, they are sunk.  Dragging the Jets into a mucky game certainly is to the Wild's advantage.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I guess they dont have anything else.  If they try to match speed and skill with the Jets, they are sunk.  Dragging the Jets into a mucky game certainly is to the Wild's advantage.

The Wild have been doing a lot of hooking, holding and interfering, away from the puck, to try and negate our speed.  I know we had 5 PP's last night, but it could have been much more.  We have to find away to fight through it, because it isn't going to stop.... It's the only chance the Wild has.  They can't keep up.