Round 1: Game 5 vs. Wild

Morrissey suspended, Ehlers late day scratch, Armia hurt during the game, and yet this team just whipped the Wild whose only win came against a team that flew into Minneapolis that morning after trying the day before, even with Parise and Suter the wild still don't beat the Jets, simply put the Jets are a more complete team.

6 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Morrissey suspended, Ehlers late day scratch, Armia hurt during the game, and yet this team just whipped the Wild whose only win came against a team that flew into Minneapolis that morning after trying the day before, even with Parise and Suter the wild still don't beat the Jets, simply put the Jets are a more complete team.

Perreault Enstrom Kulikov Mason. Also. 

Agreed. Wild are a mediocre team with a great goalie... But Duby got lit up on 4 20

well the street party was fun, but I probably won't do that again, maneuvering around was a nightmare, at least where most of the fans were....I had a delicious meal of Tots in bacon and cheese curds (man when did Tater tots suddenly become the hot food item?)

Edited by iHeart

2 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

I was at the game. The early lead made it a lot more fun for the fans. My favourite chant was "We want Dubnyk" after Stalock made a few saves. Poor guy couldn't catch a break even when he was sitting on the bench. 

I was having a hard time hearing the chants - did they chant "We want Nashville"?  Also I thought I heard them taunting Boudreau, and also at one point were they chanting "Maurice"?  

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I was having a hard time hearing the chants - did they chant "We want Nashville"?  Also I thought I heard them taunting Boudreau, and also at one point were they chanting "Maurice"?  

We want Nashville yes. 

Funny bryan little even said in a post game interview that they were getting ready for Nashville then he caught himself and said well whomever wins. Lol

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

The Maurice one was funny. The crowd went crazy when they showed a close up of him on the bench. He looked up to see we what we were cheering for,  then rolled his eyes and kind of smirked when he saw himself. That's when the chant started.

"Start the bus" and "book your tee time" were a couple others.

4 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Sounds like WPS has been great too. Everyone in Winnipeg in a great mood. 

I attended a few street parties during the Canucks run in 2011, and the cops were really trying hard to be nice to everyone, and all in all everyone co-operated and had a great time on the streets.   One of my favorites were the Sikh drummers, they were amazing!  That's why it was such a shame when those few idiots ruined the whole thing and started that riot after game 7 in the final round.  I was glad I wasn't there for that hot mess.  I really hope that never happens in Winnipeg, or anywhere in Canada ever again.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

20 hours ago, bearpants said:

I think the real question we should be asking... who is that girl?!?  :wub:

No kidding. Be still, my foolish heart. :wub:

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎21 at 9:50 AM, sweep the leg said:

I was at the game. The early lead made it a lot more fun for the fans. My favourite chant was "We want Dubnyk" after Stalock made a few saves. Poor guy couldn't catch a break even when he was sitting on the bench. 

Unreal game to attend. The energy from the get go was phenomenal and it only crazier as the Jets started piling on goals. So many awesome chants, too! Best game I've attended thus far.