Round 2 - Game 1: Jets @ Predators

35 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Trouba Morrissey

Buff Enstrom 

Myers and Poolman rotating with Morrow and Chiarot. 

Toby gonna play. 

Good news.  Two thumbs up to Morrow for how hard he's played.  But people suggesting he's better than Toby, nope. 

Morrissey-Trouba

Toby-Buff

Chiarot-Myers

Thats as good a D as we've had most of the year, especially with how Chiarot has played.

19 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Good news.  Two thumbs up to Morrow for how hard he's played.  But people suggesting he's better than Toby, nope. 

Morrissey-Trouba

Toby-Buff

Chiarot-Myers

Thats as good a D as we've had most of the year, especially with how Chiarot has played.

I can only talk for myself, but I wasn't suggesting Morrow is a better player than Enstrom in possibly keeping the lineup as is we had against the Wild.

It's more of why try to fix something that isn't broken (2 shutouts in a row albeit a lot because of Helle but this is a team game) and he isn't as physical a player as Morrow and he may be a bit rusty that in the playoffs that we don't have the luxury of slowly getting his game speed up to playoff par.

BUT you also try to field the best team possible with the available players, i.e., dressing Enstrom over Morrow, Perreault over Roslo.

Awesome problem to have no matter which route you take.

32 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Weird. They're desperate to get the Leafs to play, if they win game 7, on Saturday but leave three games on Friday? Why on Earth does the NHL have overlapping games when it's completely unnecessary? 2 & 2. They did it with afternoon games in round 1.

39 minutes ago, JCon said:

Weird. They're desperate to get the Leafs to play, if they win game 7, on Saturday but leave three games on Friday? Why on Earth does the NHL have overlapping games when it's completely unnecessary? 2 & 2. They did it with afternoon games in round 1.

I thought Nashville had an issue where their arena was booked Friday night.  Maybe I misheard.  Everyone assumed Thursday and Sat.  So Im wondering is it still Saturday even if they play Friday?  Cant have game 2 be afternoon and less than 24 hours after game 1, can they?  Either way, I guess its the same for both teams but still.

22 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I thought Nashville had an issue where their arena was booked Friday night.  Maybe I misheard.  Everyone assumed Thursday and Sat.  So Im wondering is it still Saturday even if they play Friday?  Cant have game 2 be afternoon and less than 24 hours after game 1, can they?  Either way, I guess its the same for both teams but still.

Friday. Sunday.