Lirim gets STPW Nod

I think the most impressive part of Lirims game against BC was he was able to punt all game as well as kickoff sand still at the end of the game kick the 51 and 49 yarders. And the 51 was almost over the top of the upright dead centre. He could have kicked that an easy 60 or more. You think he's leg would have been tired.

I think the most impressive part of Lirims game against BC was he was able to punt all game as well as kickoff sand still at the end of the game kick the 51 and 49 yarders. And the 51 was almost over the top of the upright dead centre. He could have kicked that an easy 60 or more. You think he's leg would have been tired.

He has one heck of a leg.. Lots of distance on both kicks..

He is averaging 2 more yards on kickoffs than any other kicker in the league

Undrafted walk on to bombers camp.. Unbelievable.. Some of the stories that guys create in this league are mind blowing..

Apparently Walters was watching Lirim for the past 18 months or so, and coaching him as to what to improve and how to do it. Good on Walters.

Undrafted walk on to bombers camp.. Unbelievable.. Some of the stories that guys create in this league are mind blowing..

Apparently Walters was watching Lirim for the past 18 months or so, and coaching him as to what to improve and how to do it. Good on Walters.

i believe you are correct as i recall something late last season saying something about Lirim. Maybe it was an article, maybe it was on a fan forum, i'm not sure but positive i heard the bombers had interest in Lirim late last season. 

i believe you are correct as i recall something late last season saying something about Lirim. Maybe it was an article, maybe it was on a fan forum, i'm not sure but positive i heard the bombers had interest in Lirim late last season.

I have been pumping his tires since last October watching him in the OUA playoffs knew he was the real deal.