CFL Fantasy Week 8 HELP

MTA

So wonder if anyone can help me out here. So playing CFL Fantasy on tsn and in 10th place. My question is this week if you pick an Argo players do you get double the points. IE Ricky Rays points VS the bombers and then VS BC later in the week? Think it could be a flaw they did not work out cause it says nothing in the rules about it.

Cheers

The sad part is that I still don't think the Argos D will score more fantasy points in two games than Sask in one.

Yeh, I made that pick too. I also had to cheap out on some other positions in order to get Ray, but I figure even two avg games from him will be worth more than one great one from most other qbs this week.

I picked Ray, Slaton (obviously shoulda gone with Steele) and Waters on the TSN fantasy this week.... it is pretty ridiculous that they would allow that to happen... I was thinking the way to even it out would be to give Toronto players ridiculous value for this one week only... eg Ray is worth 500k, so taking him would mean you have to really skimp out elsewhere...

And yeah like someone else mentioned.... I still went with Sask D... they seem like the best play against Mtl... even with TO playing 2 games