Remember these things?

IC Khari

Just waitin fer the sale day and ill gladly be rocking this lol

I'll be waiting outside the store with my gold pellet paint ball gun.

Hey, might improve it lol.. So note to self, wear hockey equipment and welders mask on day of purchase..

GW081914_JERSEY_tnb_2.jpg?w=670

Believe it or not the last time the Bombers actually won a game they were wearing these monstrosities LOL. Aren't we mandated by the league to wear them one more time this season? Why not wear them against BC and get a win ;)

The only good thing about this picture is the number in the bottom right corner...

I tried googling for a worse CFL jersey than these and I failed.  These are the worst CFL uniforms I've ever seen.  They're even worse than the terrible yellow alternates that Hamilton and Edmonton have worns.  They're even worse than the the Riders' melon/wheat uniforms.

I'd rather see the Bombers play in Memphis Mad Dogs jerseys than these.

Hey, might improve it lol.. So note to self, wear hockey equipment and welders mask on day of purchase..

And a cup.

Really, always wear a cup.  It's just smart.

And a cup.

When hockey equipment is on... So is a cup.. Catching a 80 kph wrister to the nether regions sans cup is not a fun time in my books..

And a cup.

When hockey equipment is on... So is a cup.. Catching a 80 kph wrister to the nether regions sans cup is not a fun time in my books..

Once you have kids it's best you just wear the thing all the time.

And a cup.

I got a lil-un (2 year old daughter) so the day is coming soon when baseball bats, soccer balls, etc etc take me out for a series or two... Joy.

And a cup.

I got a lil-un (2 year old daughter) so the day is coming soon when baseball bats, soccer balls, etc etc take me out for a series or two... Joy.

A two-year old is a mixture of joy and frustration, so enjoy- that time is all too short. BTW, daughters are God's punishment to guys for being male.

And a cup.

A two-year old is a mixture of joy and frustration, so enjoy- that time is all too short. BTW, daughters are God's punishment to guys for being male.

Definitely more joy then frustration at this point.. Me and wifey have been blessed to say the least.. And yea I keep hearing that lol.. Good thing I'm a big guy and she's gonna be a tall chick.. Minus the bullying she will most likely face, most guys will be intimidated by her lol.. (She's the average height of a 4 yr old and just turned 2 )

And a cup.

Definitely more joy then frustration at this point.. Me and wifey have been blessed to say the least.. And yea I keep hearing that lol.. Good thing I'm a big guy and she's gonna be a tall chick.. Minus the bullying she will most likely face, most guys will be intimidated by her lol.. (She's the average height of a 4 yr old and just turned 2 )

My daughter is almost 5"10" and loves being tall-(her mom was almost 6"0") and we are the best of friends. I wish that for you also.

And a cup.

Really, always wear a cup. It's just smart.

My daughter is almost 5"10" and loves being tall-(her mom was almost 6"0") and we are the best of friends. I wish that for you also.

Thanks man, me too.. Shes already a daddys girl (pushes mommy outta the way to see me when we pick her up at day care.. Poor momma) so im hoping that continues... Just less harshly towards wifey..

And a cup.

Or ballet lessons.. ;)