Neufeld injured again

Tracker

Apparently Neufeld injured his calf muscle at practice yesterday and is once again (still?) injured and unlikely to play this weekend. We gotta start getting warranties with players we trade for. This is getting ridiculous.

We got nothing for Hall in that trade except a guy who can't play. There's a reason why Taman & Chablin offered him up. Sorry to say but a waste of a roster space.

Apparently Neufeld injured his calf muscle at practice yesterday and is once again (still?) injured and unlikely to play this weekend. We gotta start getting warranties with players we trade for. This is getting ridiculous.

or do some research on guys, I think JBR was saying Neufeld was an injury concern when the trade happened, if a poster here can see it why can't the GM? 

or do some research on guys, I think JBR was saying Neufeld was an injury concern when the trade happened, if a poster here can see it why can't the GM? 

Isn't this is a different type of injury on the opposite leg? Research on the other injury probably wouldn't have turned up this concern.

Because it's easy to sit at your computer and say, this is a bad trade, or that's a bad signing, when you never have to make any of those decisions.  Sometimes you have to take a shot and pull the trigger.

Because it's easy to sit at your computer and say, this is a bad trade, or that's a bad signing, when you never have to make any of those decisions.  Sometimes you have to take a shot and pull the trigger.

It was a bad trade. He can't stay healthy. 

At this point there's just as good a chance as any that Moore's just having an unlucky year. It happens, one injury leads to another and then another... it's easier to hurt something else when you're compensating for something else.

Now if it happens again next year, then I'll be bummed out.

As for Neufeld, we had a player we were losing to the NFL anyways.  I doubt anyone was offering more for him than the Grey Cup host team where money was no object.

Moore was not injury "prone" before he got here. I don't know if you guys expect Walters to have a crystal ball to see if a guy is going to get injured before the season starts.

And it was never said that he was.

People have been crying about how he's injury prone and a waste of a signing pretty much since the second game he missed.

Nowhere did I say he didn't want to play....because he has yet to demonstrate the ability to play he has had a cost associated with his being here. In a result based industry he has yet to produce any true value. Next up someone will suggest that this"asset" might be traded for high draft choice. No likely takers.

When healthy, Neufeld is a legit starting Canadian OL.  He started almost every game for the Riders a couple years ago.  I still think giving up the 2nd rounder for him was worth it.  We need to be patient with him.  Worst case is he's our 6th OL which still has value.  I'm hoping the Bombers put him on an offseason training regimen so he comes to camp with a higher fitness level next TC.