Thaddeus Gibson

We know one thing... He's not Alex suber.. And thats a good thing..

Honestly,did we see him getting back in at any time? He wasn't nearly as good as johnson or randle.. As the SAM id think undersized (and American) so he wasn't seeing any playing time anytime soon...

Gibson is or was a chance to fix our ailing d-line and I'm still not sure if he is or going to be.. So essentially it was depth for depth.. One rare move from a position of strength to try and fix a weakness..

A for effort, ? on execution at this point..

we may see a lot of roster moves this week and i wouldnt be surprised if we see the like of gibson given a chance to play this.

this will be our last game of the season, i dont know how it works now that we have a bye on the last regular week but in previous years we on the active or on ir players we intend to keep/invited for next year.

iirc, players who finish the season on the pr are automatically freeagents.

Soooooo that's a no then for knowing his status?  Be nice to see him play in the final game to at least see what he can bring to the table.

Not sure what you want to know about "his status".  He's on the 1 game IR cause we can only put 46 players on the 46.  We moved a spare part for a spare part at a time when we had a lot of Dline players injured, and probably saved a small amount of cash by doing so.

Will he play this week?  I'd guess no, but who knows what the staff will want to do with the last 60 minutes of football this year.  I suspect winning the game will still be a top priority, in which case putting all the backups in is unlikely.

Soooooo that's a no then for knowing his status?  Be nice to see him play in the final game to at least see what he can bring to the table.

Not sure what you want to know about "his status".  He's on the 1 game IR cause we can only put 46 players on the 46.  We moved a spare part for a spare part at a time when we had a lot of Dline players injured, and probably saved a small amount of cash by doing so.

Will he play this week?  I'd guess no, but who knows what the staff will want to do with the last 60 minutes of football this year.  I suspect winning the game will still be a top priority, in which case putting all the backups in is unlikely.

Probably a blessing that they're playing this last game away so that their personnel decisions can't be vocally abused by Bomber fans.

Everybody and their uncle might play this week. By activating PR players you activate their contracts and retain their rights. May only be until Feb15th now on guys with one year deals but longer on deals longer than one year. Anyone with a pulse who they want should be activated.

Shake n Bake 2.0

De ferk? Literally no clue what your going for here..

Maybe something to do with Robert Baker not coming to Winnipeg from Toronto years ago? I dunno, just a guess.

Yup, Shake Severs was his rap name, he never showed up.

Fixed your post

Shake n Bake 2.0

De ferk? Literally no clue what your going for here..

Maybe something to do with Robert Baker not coming to Winnipeg from Toronto years ago? I dunno, just a guess.

Yup, Shake Severs was his rap name, he never showed up.

Fixed your post

Exactly.. That's what you were going for and failing lol. No wonder the confusion..