Game 21 Wings @ Jets

BomberFan

Should be a good one. Wings giving the start to back-up goalie making his first start of the season, Mrazek or whatever his name is.

Get on him early and the Jets stand a chance. Hopefully PAV plays well too, without PAV we have no chance. 

No change to the PP so it could get ugly, they have the top PK in the league I think. Pavs better be on his game their PP is also up in the league. 

New guy in net though, could be good for us.

Tight game as expected 0-0 after the first. Is it just me or where there a lot of missed calls on the Wings?

Interference on Wheeler, a too many men, not the one that was called and a cross-check on Ladd in front of their net? 

Oh well... probably wouldn't make a difference given the state of our PP. LOL!

Should be a good one. Wings giving the start to back-up goalie making his first start of the season, Mrazek or whatever his name is.

Get on him early and the Jets stand a chance. Hopefully PAV plays well too, without PAV we have no chance. 

Great, first game this year  and it looks like he's playing the game of his life.

Heartbreaker.

Might be time to make some slight changes. Not impressed with Sheifs game though he might not be 100%. Can't say it's on Pavs but his save percentage was atrocious.

I'd like to see wheeler on Kane on the same line with maybe little. They are both warriors and need the top centre. Perrault is very good. Lowry played great.

Old jets starting to creep in here a bit. Need a big performance against St Louis.