Help Clarence beat the rider fans

Engelwood

This is the most idiotic way of voting.  What kind of losers sit there voting over and over again for 15 hours?

Yea, should be single vote. Seems a lot more accurate that way.

Thank you. Voted Dressler ;).

Of course you did, you're a worthless rider homer. 

So now you're going to take potshots at me over a stupid poll?

Come on.

This is the most idiotic way of voting.  What kind of losers sit there voting over and over again for 15 hours?

Come on.

shut up rider fan!

Come on.

yes, seriously for the bitching you like to do about the pot shots you sure enjoy the trolly type comments like that one. You don't want potshots taken don't come in acting like a Rider homer. 

Come on.

yes, seriously for the bitching you like to do about the pot shots you sure enjoy the trolly type comments like that one. You don't want potshots taken don't come in acting like a Rider homer. 

That was all in good fun. It was a joke, because Dressler is my favourite player. Stop taking everything so seriously.

And you can criticize us for being homers, but Bomber fans rigged the Grey Cup poll before the season began.

Welcome to sports. Fans will be fans.

This is the most idiotic way of voting. What kind of losers sit there voting over and over again for 15 hours?

What else is there to do in Saskatchewan? Nothing.

Fixed.

And yes, you are right. I am a die hard rider fan (and blades and huskies), but other than sports, there is very little to do here. I'm actually looking to move away.

This is the most idiotic way of voting. What kind of losers sit there voting over and over again for 15 hours?

What else is there to do in Saskatchewan? Nothing.

Fixed.

And yes, you are right. I am a die hard rider fan (and blades and huskies), but other than sports, there is very little to do here. I'm actually looking to move away.

Skiing on Mount Jockstrap isn't thrilling enough?

Come on.

That was all in good fun. It was a joke, because Dressler is my favourite player. Stop taking everything so seriously.

And you can criticize us for being homers, but Bomber fans rigged the Grey Cup poll before the season began.

no YOU are the one who needs to stop taking **** seriously. You make a comment that is basically trolling (joke or not it's the same effect you're going for) so I respond with a similar level shot and you start crying. You see why I roll my eyes at you all the time? If you don't like taking the shots you are in the wrong place to show your rider homerism. 

Come on.

no YOU are the one who needs to stop taking **** seriously. You make a comment that is basically trolling (joke or not it's the same effect you're going for) so I respond with a similar level shot and you start crying. You see why I roll my eyes at you all the time? If you don't like taking the shots you are in the wrong place to show your rider homerism. 

I'm not the one being worked up over a poll.