Jets @ Flyers

Jacquie

Looks like Stuart is back in the line-up, replacing Harrison. Reports indicate he was paired with Trouba for the morning skate.

Also, reports that TJ Galiardi was no where to be seen so speculation is he has been placed on waivers.

Was some chatter in #Flyers room about HC Craig Berube having words with #NHLJets D Dustin Byfuglien at end of game last month

#Flyers Claude Giroux said this: "I don't know if Byfuglien and (Berube) would get in a fight but I would like to see it."

#Flyers HC Craig Berube was told about Giroux's comments and offered: "I'm too old for that stuff."

Go Jets Go!!

Looks like Stuart is back in the line-up, replacing Harrison.

Harrison's play in front of his own net over the last few has made me wonder if getting him for a 6th wasn't a robbery after all.

I've been thinking the same thing.  He is awfully careless with the puck in our end and seems to panic a bit.

Makes for a decent 7th defenceman though.

Harrison's play in front of his own net over the last few has made me wonder if getting him for a 6th wasn't a robbery after all.

I think we have to look back at the situation we were in tho.... its not like we had one or two D in the lineup gone...they were all gone.

IMO   it was just something that needed to be done.

I think we have to look back at the situation we were in tho.... its not like we had one or two D in the lineup gone...they were all gone.

My reference to the trade wasn't a complaint about it.

Harrison has had a few weak games in a row, from what I've seen.  Maybe a 6th was fair value after all, cause at the time it felt like we took Carolina to the cleaners.

Or maybe it's just a couple of weak games in a row.  Either way, I'm happy to get Stuart back in.  That trade will always be a sound trade.

My reference to the trade wasn't a complaint about it.

Harrison has had a few weak games in a row, from what I've seen.  Maybe a 6th was fair value after all, cause at the time it felt like we took Carolina to the cleaners.

Or maybe it's just a couple of weak games in a row.  Either way, I'm happy to get Stuart back in.  That trade will always be a sound trade.

Ya i gotcha...i didnt think you were complaining

And i do agree at the time it looked like we made a great move  and i think he scored in his first game to  lol that added to it.

Looking back it was a big need and he seemed to fit the bill.