Game story so far

-Tuesday every team the Jets don't want to win won including the Leafs

-Sens lost to Minn so this is their 2nd game in as many days

-Hutch to start(well we hope)

-Stempniak to play on 3rd line with Lowry & Wheels

-Jets looking to close out this 4 game homestand with 7/8pts

In other news...

-Hockey News has us winning the cup in 2019

-Sports betting site Bodog has us at 33:1 to win the cup, Hutch 19-2 to win the Calder and no mention of Buff :huh:

Note: Game time is 6:30 but due to Canadian Forces Appreciation ceremonies start could be closer to 6:45

See you in the Chat room. Yeah up there...click it...we don't bite!

I've seen speculation that Pavs would start which would surprise me

God, I hope this isn't the case.  Talk about a momentum killer.  Pavs is 5-9 in his career vs. Ottawa, with a 3.27 GAA and a .905 SV%.

Don't fix what isn't broken.  Start Hutch and continue to ride him like Minnesota's been doing with Dubnyk.

Haven't seen any tweets on starging goalie yet.

Frolik, Myers best of a bad lot. Stempy not too bad. Whither Tlusty.

Bad lot? Don't think they played badly, outside of a few minutes in the 2nd.

Out hit them, out shot them by a large margin and won the face off battle. Bad result, obviously, but not really a bad game... Just couldn't finish on their opportunities.

Even from the start of the game last night, Jets didn't come out with much energy (certainly didn't play with the same intensity as they did their previous game).   The intensity and desperation just weren't there (if that makes sense) .. and once they got down, Ottawa did one helluva job taking away space around the front of their net .. they played a great game.

Gotta keep perspective as a fan, I'd be quite satisfied if the Jets dominated the rest of the games like that. The breaks will come and they'll pop some of those chances. Last night they faced a guy who, while playing well in Goal, also had a horseshoe up his butt and doesn't know the difference between Alfred E. Newman and the Hamburglar.