Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

that cover for Fantastic 4 looks awful lmao... black johnny storm, must be susans adopted brother

I dislike changing ethnicity for political reasons but I dont really have an issue with that.  At one point in the trailer one of the older cast says something like "I only care about my children" so I wonder if he is the father of Johnny and Sue.

Looks okay.

Jurassic World looks good.

here's one Im looking forward to:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3atb-ykMR0Y

How the heck do you imbed??  Anyway, its for the Brian Wilson biopic (Beach Boys).  Looks great!

looks decent, hope its as good as the doors, much better then Hendrix, they are very hit n miss with music bio movies imo.

sticking with a fanboy theme I didnt know they were doing this but was adamant they did when  X-men Origins:Wolverine came out and glad it says ryan reynolds is continuing the role,  tho i hope they touch up the cgi a little based on this clip.

Deadpool teaser trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glEcKXvgPs4

I just finished watching Season one of Daredevil on Netflix, I thought D`Onofrio was great in full metal Jacket, but his acting really impressed me as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin.  great actor.

BD Wong i cant ever get past being the Priest on Oz.  However I think he was in one of the Jurassic Park movies as a scientist explaining the cloning process, i might have to look that up   yep original JP 1993

if you like law and order maybe you might like that Daredevil series on Netflix. I caught the first episode by accident due to netflix auto play once a shows over (was watching seaason 9 of trailer park boys lol) and was pleasantly surprised tho i had to watch episodes 2-13 thru another program since i dont have Netflix anymore but ended up binge watching all 13 episodes within 2days.  It was a little like CSI meets Law and Order meets Batman. only way i could sum it up :)

I just finished watching Season one of Daredevil on Netflix, I thought D`Onofrio was great in full metal Jacket, but his acting really impressed me as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin.  great actor.

BD Wong i cant ever get past being the Priest on Oz.  However I think he was in one of the Jurassic Park movies as a scientist explaining the cloning process, i might have to look that up   yep original JP 1993

Bah...he's the station shrink on Law and Order, and nothing more!! :)

seems, based off the trailer, this is a what if version to jurassic park, as in what if it did go ahead and open to the general public, vs going all chaotic just on first initial run thru as it did with neil, goldblum and co. im thinking if that's the premise we need to almost forget the JP triology and view it as a stand alone movie

seems, based off the trailer, this is a what if version to jurassic park, as in what if it did go ahead and open to the general public, vs going all chaotic just on first initial run thru as it did with neil, goldblum and co. im thinking if that's the premise we need to almost forget the JP triology and view it as a stand alone movie

I dont think so.  I think it keeps the original films continuity.  But Hammond is dead and the corporation that owns his research went ahead and opened the park.  I read it described as Hammond's dream is fully realised where Jurassic Park is Disney-esque park but attendance is waning and thats when they decide to amp things up....and things go wrong.

Actually it's Susan Storm that is either adopted, or was part of a previous marriage and her mom married Johnny's dad.  Because, if you watch the trailer, Johnny's dad is black and he's the lead scientist.

Either way it looks like crap.

I'm not a fan of Pratt outside of Guardians of the Galaxy and Lego Movie so we'll see how Jurassic World does.  But seriously...they needed to make a giant dinosaur smart?  What idiot would do that?

Jurassic World looks just terrible. I saw a quote that I think sums it up, if the movie was called "Dino-land" rather than trading on the Jurassic Park name everyone would laugh at this awful B movie. I'll watch it don't get me wrong because the inner 12 year old still loves dinosaurs but good grief. 

As for fantastic 4, yeah how about no? The franchise sucked the first time they tried and it still sucks. 

I dont know how much smarter they can get, I mean the raptors, baited n called for help when trapped... once they used their talon to open a door I stood up n shouted, "that's it, this contest is over! give those lizards the $10000.00 we have a winner." itd take jumping thru rings of fire to wow me now...;)