Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

I don't mind the Thor movies, they are easily the best movies to insert humor with Thor being so unabashed in his arrogance and other-worldly demeanor.  I think he's got a good chemistry with Ruffalo/Hulk as well that should make this an enjoyable film. I see Jeff Goldblum in the trailer, who I'm assuming is the Grandmaster (brother of the Collector currently played by Benicio Del Toro)

58 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Thor 2 was weak and no one will call Thor a masterpiece but I thought it was enjoyable. This one caught me off guard with how light the trailer was. Just did not expect that. 

Stop reading my mind.

I'm in the same boat.  I enjoyed Thor, but found Thor 2 to be lacking.  And that trailer was not what I expected either.  I'm still not sure what to think about it.

Interesting casting with Cate Blanchett as Hela. I assume that she will be Loki's daughter, consistent with the comic books?

I like Cate, so this should be interesting.

I'm looking forward to Thor vs Hulk in the gladiator arena.

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

Interesting casting with Cate Blanchett as Hela. I assume that she will be Loki's daughter, consistent with the comic books?

I like Cate, so this should be interesting.

I'm looking forward to Thor vs Hulk in the gladiator arena.

idk if they will do the previous incarnation of loki as her dad. might be too over the head of casual movie fans.

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

They didn't make an Iron Man 3.

It. Never. Happened.

youre right, youre right. 

1 hour ago, Logan007 said:

Stop reading my mind.

I'm in the same boat.  I enjoyed Thor, but found Thor 2 to be lacking.  And that trailer was not what I expected either.  I'm still not sure what to think about it.

I think he nailed how most people feel. If they hadnt gone back on loki diying i think it would have been much better. and did a better job with the dark elfs. 

6 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

I much preferred IM2 to IM3 personally.  IM3 just felt so un-marvel.

Here we go with the mind reading again.

Hated Iron Man 3 and not because they did the swerve with the mandarin, but because the movie felt unlike Iron Man. Tony is a whiny ***** and his suits don't work? Poppycock! 

31 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

The role of Cable in the upcoming Deadpool 2 will be played by Josh Brolin.

i would have prefered to see the dude from avatar and more recently don't breathe, Stephan Lang

Image result for Stephan Lang

I guess it's fitting Brolin joins Reynolds in a Marvel movie after both had pretty awful DC Movies (Green Lantern and Jonah Hex)

https://www.pottermore.com/news/jude-law-cast-as-albus-dumbledore-in-next-fantastic-beasts-film

Acclaimed actor Jude Law will play Albus Dumbledore in the sequel to Fantastic Beasts.

The second film in the Fantastic Beasts series will show Dumbledore decades before he became Headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

At this point in the story he is the wizarding school’s Transfiguration professor and a contemporary of Gellert Grindelwald – the Dark wizard we met in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, played by Johnny Depp.

Admittedly I have never seen Fantastic Beasts and where to find them because I heard it sucked, but this kind of intrigues me a little so maybe ill have to watch the first tonight after hockey