Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

with Nolan directing.... let's ******* go!! Bond movies are almost always great (to varying levels)... the Craig movies are all at least GOOD, if not incredible. I am always down for a Bond movie every 5 years or so...

Nolan already denied doing the next one,  he wants to do films with more creative freedom.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night I finally got around to the new Road House (it's not gonna change the world, but it was fun...) and The Iron Claw (really powerful.... incredibly sad family legacy). Capped it with a documentary on Netflix about the making of the "We Are The World" song back in the 80s... really interesting story behind that and a neat look at Pop music at that time. Definitely recommend all three...

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

last night I finally got around to the new Road House (it's not gonna change the world, but it was fun...) and The Iron Claw (really powerful.... incredibly sad family legacy). Capped it with a documentary on Netflix about the making of the "We Are The World" song back in the 80s... really interesting story behind that and a neat look at Pop music at that time. Definitely recommend all three...

Looking forward to Roadhouse ,although i doubt it'll be anything like the original. Swayze was a legend.

4 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

Looking forward to Roadhouse ,although i doubt it'll be anything like the original. Swayze was a legend.

and I think future generations will look at Gyllenhaal the same way... the guy is a truly great actor.... but originals are almost always better. 

On 2024-02-01 at 8:38 PM, iHeart said:

On 2024-03-07 at 12:37 PM, iHeart said:

okay last post about this until release date, I have this and  MJ to look forward to next year

https://deadline.com/2024/03/snl-1975-casts-jk-simmons-billy-bryk-joe-chrest-more-1235868013/

Lol roadhouse is so so bad that it's good. Certainly planned that way.

We are the world is good. I enjoyed that. Saw Iron Claw in theaters and it was so very sad