Jersey Numbers

Don't know if these are etched in stone but Bombers have assigned numbers to some of the rookies and some vets have different sweater numbers this year.

Stoudermire has gone from #15 to #1 for example.

Jamaal Westerman is #55, Jordan Yantz is #18, Sukh Chungh is #69.

If Addison Richards and Garrett Waggoner are signed to contracts, guess Waggoner could be #11, which appears to be open.

Wow, lot of bodies on this roster: http://www.bluebombers.com/roster/index/team/5

Don't know if these are etched in stone but Bombers have assigned numbers to some of the rookies and some vets have different sweater numbers this year.

If Addison Richards and Garrett Waggoner are signed to contracts, guess Waggoner could be #11, which appears to be open.

Wow, lot of bodies on this roster: http://www.bluebombers.com/roster/index/team/5

I understand that they did tests and found that etching the numbers in stone took too long a time and seriously slowed players down.  On the plus side, when someone wearing a number etched in stone manages to hit someone, they stay hit.

I understand that they did tests and found that etching the numbers in stone took too long a time and seriously slowed players down.  On the plus side, when someone wearing a number etched in stone manages to hit someone, they stay hit.

There's a Bryant Turner joke in there somewhere.

number 11 is reserved for Ken Ploens comeback. And that is etched in stone.

They don't officially retire any numbers, I don't think, but a bunch have been unofficially retired...97, 85, 06, 11, 63.......

Ivan Brown has been assigned 97 for training camp.

Yeah ... another Brown.

well then it makes sense.  Probably why Brock Ralph wore the number 5 backwards in training camp...

Now that I think of it, Kito Poblah had #1 after Charles Roberts.

Charles Roberts isn't even the last Roberts to wear number 1 for the Bombers.

Michael Roberts wore it for a game during the season after Blink left.