Week 2 roster tweaks

Bombers have some tricky roster moves to make this week if they have in fact agreed to terms with QB Dominique Davis.

Where do they roster him? Will they release an Int receiver from the PR? Who, if anyone, will drop onto IR or PR from 46?

Will they swing a trade for a surplus QB? (I'd be surprised).

What about the players on the 1-game IR? Can they just be extended another week or do they need to be activated?

Was Lyn-J better out there on ST than Unamba? I saw him out there once on the Veltung return that got called back for holding.

Questions ... Questions ... 

Getting Davis could be significant down the road, he looked good in that first game for the Stamps.

Surprised by Unamba's release, I think he led ST tackles last year and played tight in the box as a cover LB last year.

Someone will pick him up.

Not so surprised by Portis's release to make way for Davis. Don't you think someone will likely sign Portis for depth.

Good to see Neufeld back - hopefully he can stay healthy.

And I guess Lattanzio didn't work out on either side of the LOS.

The only thing I saw from Clemons was an exchange of bad words with Shaq Richardson at TC and now they both are gone.

@BobIrvingCJOB: Moe leggett practicing as is Addison Richards with bombers but kohlert still on sidelines and Jesse Briggs getting lots of work at MLB

Jesse Briggs, eh? ...That seems an odd decision...