Week 6 other games, other teams

Much closer of a game then anticipated.  But I suppose all of the Rider games have been.  Gonna be a good second half! (Secretly cheering for the Riders so that we don't become the first team they beat at LDC lol)

I think I'll cheer for the Riders in the second half as well for strategic reasons.

1.  A win isn't going to change their season.

2.  It brings the Esks. back down a notch closer to the Bombers.

Why is the title week 5? We're 3-3...

Right, and the Riders are 0-6. Well I don't know how to change it now so it'll be our secret.

Riders won't be 0-6 until they lose this game.

Eh?

The Riders are 0-5 coming into the game against Edmonton.

Why is the title week 5? We're 3-3...

Right, and the Riders are 0-6. Well I don't know how to change it now so it'll be our secret.

Riders won't be 0-6 until they lose this game.

Eh?

The Riders are 0-5 coming into the game against Edmonton.

Yer just being picky, I'm only an hour away from being right.

makes quick decisions, good arm, accurate passes, mobile.

Disagree with those three.  He really has to step into his throws to get anything on them, and good luck having room to do that consistently.  Compare his throws to Willy's last night, Willy made a bunch of tough, tough throws with Picard in his lap.  Smith needs to take two steps to have any hope of making those throws.  His throwing motion doesn't help, big wind-up and tends to sail throws.  Can't say I've seen one quick decision from Smith, he's running around like a headless chicken for the most part.

Brett Smith has a long way to go before he can look good, but he did make a few plays. However, there is nothing he can do about that horrible throwing motion. He draws back and then flings the ball pushing forward as he does it, and that's not good.