Blue Jays

nate007

Not a baseball fan, however, is it normal in baseball to pull out the champagne and act like you've won it all every time you win a big game? I may be wrong but I'm sure the Jays have done this 3 times this year. This is the only sport I know of that celebrates like this when you have yet to win a championship. Just watched the Royals win and seemed a bit more subdued. Correct me if I am wrong, and I may be. They just seem like a bunch of clowns.

Not a baseball fan, however, is it normal in baseball to pull out the champagne and act like you've won it all every time you win a big game? I may be wrong but I'm sure the Jays have done this 3 times this year. This is the only sport I know of that celebrates like this when you have yet to win a championship. Just watched the Royals win and seemed a bit more subdued. Correct me if I am wrong, and I may be. They just seem like a bunch of clowns.

This is the first time since 1993 that they've made it to the AL Championship series. Of course they're excited.

This is the first time since 1993 that they've made it to the AL Championship series. Of course they're excited.

No a fan of this team, just seems like they argue every call on the field, every third strike, whine to the media when they lose and as much as the media might think just because they play in Toronto there not Canada's team. 

In 35 years, I've seen some crazy **** happen watching sports. But I have never....EVER.....seen anything that rivals the 7th inning of that game. Very very glad I was sitting at home watching it.

I enjoyed those last three innings so much that I watched the replay again later on Sportsnet One.  As intense as that game was, I honestly think the best is yet to come.  The Royals and the Jays hate each other with a passion.  The last time they played it was a total war, with both sides throwing at each other's heads.  It's a good thing Donaldson can duck or he'd be still in rehab, as they were chucking at his melon all game.  I expect a few bench-clearings and more insanity for sure.  Baseball is a crazy game.  I hope that we get a better commentating crew this round as well.  That guy with the comment that Canadians can't catch foul balls was really getting on my nerves.

In 35 years, I've seen some crazy **** happen watching sports. But I have never....EVER.....seen anything that rivals the 7th inning of that game. Very very glad I was sitting at home watching it.

I enjoyed those last three innings so much that I watched the replay again later on Sportsnet One.  As intense as that game was, I honestly think the best is yet to come.  The Royals and the Jays hate each other with a passion.  The last time they played it was a total war, with both sides throwing at each other's heads.  It's a good thing Donaldson can duck or he'd be still in rehab, as they were chucking at his melon all game.  I expect a few bench-clearings and more insanity for sure.  Baseball is a crazy game.  I hope that we get a better commentating crew this round as well.  That guy with the comment that Canadians can't catch foul balls was really getting on my nerves.

Harold Reynolds is a ******* moron. That guy gets on my last nerves. And adding to the KC/Jays rivalry, the KC regional broadcast team was calling the Jays "a beer-league softball team" earlier this year, apparently because they hit so many home runs. Lame.

Harold Reynolds is a ******* moron. That guy gets on my last nerves. And adding to the KC/Jays rivalry, the KC regional broadcast team was calling the Jays "a beer-league softball team" earlier this year, apparently because they hit so many home runs. Lame.

I saw after the game that some of the Jays players were wearing T-shirts that said "Toronto vs. Everyone" and it does kind of feel that way, especially with the stupid comments from American broadcasters about Canada and Canadian fans.  I doubt many Americans who are baseball fans want to see a Canadian team in the World Series again. 

No a fan of this team, just seems like they argue every call on the field, every third strike, whine to the media when they lose and as much as the media might think just because they play in Toronto there not Canada's team.

u might not like the jays but they showed parties across the country going on. You dont speak for canada

Neither do you.  I'm sure they have Rider parties going on all across Canada when they are in the Grey Cup but that doesn't make them Canada's team does it?

Bit of a difference, in that, well, there are other football teams in Canada to cheer for.  Baseball, not so much.