Decent effort from some decent folk

Pitthead

The Mike Kelly Bombers of 2009 at 7-11 are tied with the Mike O'Shea Bombers of 2014  for second best overall season record in the last 7 years.
In 7 years, 2 guys named Mike have led us to the promised land of futility.
And now we have to watch what Mike Babcock does this season with the Maple Leafs? WTF
OMG
The Blue Bombers are the Make Beliefs of the CFL.
Similar ridiculous championship and playoff droughts.  
And it all revolves around coaches named Mike!
Coincidence? I think not.
Now bow down and pray.
For that is all there is left to do.
Pray that the next Blue and Gold impregnable leader is named Fred or better yet, Cal.
Cuz if it's another Mike...We's all gonna lose our sheets pretty quick.
Bombers Suck just as bad as Make Beliefs!
OMG
Is there no end to how bad a team can suck?
Even in the movies, there is usually some kind of redemption but obviously not here.
New chant please for all the dedicated fans out there who remember the BC Sucks Chant.
WE SUCK WE SUCK WE SUCK WE SUCK WE SUCK WE SUCK WE SUCK
Paper bags anyone?

Mike Riley disagrees

Wow. I didn't even think of that.

So what you are saying is that the last time a WBB HC named Mike who had some type of connection to the number 7 (Mike Riley hired by the WBB in 1987...WTF) and who was successful was in fact none other than Mike Riley himself?

So you think perhaps he is the reason for the curse on the team?

That actually makes sense.

In a world where the name Mike and the number 7 have been proven to be the fundamental lynchpins of the WBB's overall inherent Suckiness, then it makes sense that Mike Riley in fact started the curse so as to never ever be overshadowed by anyone. Especially anyone else in the world named Mike.

Buddy, you nailed it.

Cheers

Mike Riley disagrees

Wow. I didn't even think of that.

So what you are saying is that the last time a WBB HC named Mike who had some type of connection to the number 7 (Mike Riley hired by the WBB in 1987...WTF) and who was successful was in fact none other than Mike Riley himself?

So you think perhaps he is the reason for the curse on the team?

That actually makes sense.

In a world where the name Mike and the number 7 have been proven to be the fundamental lynchpins of the WBB's overall inherent Suckiness, then it makes sense that Mike Riley in fact started the curse so as to never ever be overshadowed by anyone. Especially anyone else in the world named Mike.

Buddy, you nailed it.

Cheers

Can we possibly find a coach named Bud...???...

LMAO - I was going to say the same thing good one Stickem. Pitthead - you know what we are referring to right?