Manitoba Moose

Goalie

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone follow the Moose?  Im intigued by this top line of Buddy Robinson, Jack Roslovic and Michael Sgarbossa that appear to be tearing it up.  Robinson is 6'6, 26 years old and was part of the Senators' organization (played a handful of NHL games).  

EDIT: Sounds like its Robinson - Sgarbossa - Appleton.  But what do I know.

Edited by The Unknown Poster

46 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Anyone follow the Moose?  Im intigued by this top line of Buddy Robinson, Jack Roslovic and Michael Sgarbossa that appear to be tearing it up.  Robinson is 6'6, 26 years old and was part of the Senators' organization (played a handful of NHL games).  

EDIT: Sounds like its Robinson - Sgarbossa - Appleton.  But what do I know.

Yeah was gonna say Sgar and Roslo both centers.

Mason Appleton really tearing it up on the score sheet lately.  7 pts in his last 4 games (incl 5 assists in his last 2), now up to 7pts in 8 games on the season.  Almost a ppg in the NCAA last year with Michigan State (31 for 35).  Might be a bit of a hidden gem in the system.

Decent size at 6'2, 201 lbs.   I haven't been able to see any of the games, but as was mentioned above, playing with Robinson and Sgarbossa.  Anyone know who is playing the wing (Sgarbossa or Appleton)?

Will be interesting to see where Petan slots in and who that pushes down the depth chart.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterdays News

The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club, in conjunction with its ECHL affiliate, the Jacksonville Icemen, announced today the team has assigned defenceman Jan Kostalek to the Icemen.

The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has re-assigned defenceman Tim Daly to the Norfolk Admirals (ECHL).

Daly is 25 and Kostalek is 22.

15 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Yesterdays News

The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club, in conjunction with its ECHL affiliate, the Jacksonville Icemen, announced today the team has assigned defenceman Jan Kostalek to the Icemen.

The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has re-assigned defenceman Tim Daly to the Norfolk Admirals (ECHL).

Daly is 25 and Kostalek is 22.

Kostalek falling hard fast

Edited by Floyd

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Time to call up Roslovic. 

Moose 1st in Central with 6 4 win tonight.. Roslo with 2 G 2 A. 

I was at the game tonight.  Roslovic dominant.  Lemieux very good but spent  a lot of time in the penalty box.  Pleasantly surprised with Buddy Robinson, he looks like an NHL forward.  Sami Niku had a great game.  He'll be in the NHL within the next year or two, IMO.  Petan looks ok but I expect a lot more than that... he should be a star at this level.

The Moose looked good, even though they got scored on a few times and were outshot.... they had a rough third period but Roslovic basically decided he wasn't losing this game.  I didn't realize until I was there that Chicago was Vegas' farm team... Jason Garrison, Beau Bennett, Brandon Pirri in the lineup... legit NHL players.  Moose beat a good team tonight.

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

I was at the game tonight.  Roslovic dominant.  Lemieux very good but spent  a lot of time in the penalty box.  Pleasantly surprised with Buddy Robinson, he looks like an NHL forward.  Sami Niku had a great game.  He'll be in the NHL within the next year or two, IMO.  Petan looks ok but I expect a lot more than that... he should be a star at this level.

The Moose looked good, even though they got scored on a few times and were outshot.... they had a rough third period but Roslovic basically decided he wasn't losing this game.  I didn't realize until I was there that Chicago was Vegas' farm team... Jason Garrison, Beau Bennett, Brandon Pirri in the lineup... legit NHL players.  Moose beat a good team tonight.

how do all three of those guys get to the A?  How did they clear waivers?  We can't send Dano down without worrying about him clearing waivers but Beau Bennett is in the A?