Bellefeuille OUT.....

trueBlue83

gary lawless         @garylawless

Paul LaPolice is best #cfl OC without a job. Lapo wants a HC gig, lots of talk about #riders job. but #bombers have to make a play for him

gary lawless         @garylawless

while #riders work on a GM, can't hire HC. so #bombers could make play for Lapo, force a decision with cash and an assistant HC title #cfl

like Lawless just tweeted... I've been calling to get LaPo back on board for 2 years..... I'm sure he'd come back with the "off the record" understanding that O'Shea would be on a short leash, and he'd move to HC should the club stumble out of the gate next season.

And if Walters/Miller think that would make O'Shea nervous about his job and create conflict.... well then O'Shea doesn't have the confidence to be a HC anyways...  that's my opinion!

I really don't understand the love for Lapo.  Sure he looks smart on TSN but he's had an entire half of a ball game to think about what he's going to do and say.  I never thought he was a good game manager when he was here and I don't know if he's any better now. Is he the worst option?  Absolutely not, but there has to be better out there. 

And I don't mean Khari.