Game 26 : Leafs @ Jets

I bet we lose, we barely beat them the last time we played them. Jets lose... or if they win, it's because Helle (who is starting) stands on his head. 

Leafs aren't as awful as people think they are, they have played pretty darn good the last several games now, really, they play with structure and they play in a system. They are actually executing their system better than the Jets.

Don't be surprised if the Leafs beat us. 

Leafs aren't awful at all, anymore. They have a roster devoid of talent, one that any other team should easily be able to stack up against - but the difference is they are well coached and play within their system. 

That said, I still believe the Jets aren't nearly as bad as they played in November. Here's hoping for a better December!

Leafs aren't awful at all, anymore. They have a roster devoid of talent, one that any other team should easily be able to stack up against - but the difference is they are well coached and play within their system. 

That said, I still believe the Jets aren't nearly as bad as they played in November. Here's hoping for a better December!

I'm with you, what a nice feeling it would be to hear 'Jets win another', 'Bombers look great for upcoming 2016 season' while I open my Visa bill showing a lot of Jet and Bomber purchases I made in the month of December.

Most of them 'to me from me' type presents. :-) 

Phaneuf = -4

Jets 1-5 power play and only 3 penalties, if you count that's silly one on Myers for being too tall...

Interesting Coach's challenge - Winnick did have the butt of his stick inside Helle's arm.

Toronto 12-9 in giveaways.

Toronto 7-4 in takeaways

Jets 16-8 in blocked shots and 20-16 in hits.

Scheifele = NHL game right there.

??? Ehlers is credited with an assist, that's fine, but he also is shown to be -1. .???

Phaneuf = -4

Jets 1-5 power play and only 3 penalties, if you count that's silly one on Myers for being too tall...

Interesting Coach's challenge - Winnick did have the butt of his stick inside Helle's arm.

Toronto 7-4 in takeaways

??? Ehlers is credited with an assist, that's fine, but he also is shown to be -1. .???

Ehlers had an assist on a PP goal. On special teams, there are no plus or minuses given out.

Phaneuf = -4

Toronto 7-4 in takeaways

Ehlers had an assist on a PP goal. On special teams, there are no plus or minuses given out.

Ok, thanks.

That makes as much sense of being a minus on an empty net goal or being o-1 on a 5 second power play .

Lol. Leafsnet says it all really.

Great game by the Jets. I'd still trade myers for Hamonic. Ladd looking better.

Scheif on fire tonight. Burmi looks much better the last several games too.

Announcing was totally ridiculous and one sided. Felt like I was listening to a regional leafs game

You were ... great game Jets :)